Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Is this real???



Yeah, it's real...my post...a long time coming I know. So how is everyone? Things have been really great here, just staying busy as usual.
Some exciting things I've got coming up...
*4 nights in Vegas!!! (With lots of friends!)
*Going with my Dad to Mayo Clinic to find out more about his Parkinson's disease
*Montana overnights in September

Some fun things I've been doing...
*Waiting for each new episode of Big Love (I'm soooo hooked!)
*Lots of west coast flying (Yeah, no Chicago!)
*Spending summer days relaxing with friends


B and I at M's wedding...after a few drinks of course!

A super fun time at the zoo, with none other than my C!



This little one was just too precious for words!


The wildest animal at the zoo was by far the bobcat!

Sunrise off the West Coast...beautiful.

Looks like that's all I got for now. Expect another post once I get back from Vegas...around the first of the month. Until then, keep the blue skies up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lolabola said...

that first photo is awesome, esp with the title

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Lenman said...

Hey! ...?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Hey Flygirl,
looks like we┬┤re flying the same a/c but at different base and company -
Greetings from the east side of the North Atlantic ;) Tom

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home